Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: question

From   "alex eapen" <>
Subject   st: question
Date   Tue, 06 Jun 2006 05:07:26 +0000

Hope someone can help me with this simple question.

The logit command returned my coefficient estimates and (robust) standard errors, but some coefficients came up as the following:

Coeff: 1.77e-07
Std error: 5.21e-07

Does this mean 1.77 times e to the power -7 or instead, 1.77 times e to the power -0.07?
I know this sounds silly, but I hope someone can clarify this for me. Thanks

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search

* For searches and help try: