From   "Thuy Le" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: question
Date   Tue, 06 Jun 2006 01:12:07 -0400

It should be 1.77^(-7).

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of alex eapen
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:07 AM
Subject: st: question

Hope someone can help me with this simple question.

The logit command returned my coefficient estimates and (robust) standard
errors, but some coefficients came up as the following:

Coeff: 1.77e-07
Std error: 5.21e-07

Does this mean 1.77 times e to the power -7 or instead, 1.77 times e to the
power -0.07?
I know this sounds silly, but I hope someone can clarify this for me. Thanks

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search