Re: st: Should rim weights be taken as sampling weights in SVYSET, say?

From   Dick Campbell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Should rim weights be taken as sampling weights in SVYSET, say?
Date   Mon, 05 Jun 2006 04:44:53 -0500

This is an example of what is usually called "post stratification." The SVY procedures in
Version 9 will handle this. Do -findit postratification- in Stata V9 to find a link to a worked example
on the UCLA web site. The help file for -svyset- also contains information on post stratification.