st: RE: Goodness of fit using Cox-snell residuals

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Goodness of fit using Cox-snell residuals
Date   Tue, 30 May 2006 11:30:08 +0100

I don't know much about -stcox-. But I guess the main
reason you got no replies is that there is absolutely
no information here on what error messages you got
and which command triggered it.

Also, the FAQ explains that the current version of Stata is 9.2
and that you should state if you are using another version.
Your use of the -graph- command suggests to me that
you are _not_ using 9.2. (If you are using Stata >= 8, then
the -graph- command here will not work, and needs to be
in terms of -graph7-.)

Finally, this section of the FAQ is relevant:

4. What to do if you do not get an answer
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#noanswer

Emelda Okiro