Re: st: Re: poisson will not converge

Subject   Re: st: Re: poisson will not converge
Date   Wed, 24 May 2006 13:09:19 -0500

At 11:17 AM 5/24/2006, SamL wrote:
Fip includes codes for Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam (I think),
and one or two other geographic entities that are not states in the United
States.  That accounts for the skipped numbers though, had I been
numbering, I might've also skipped thirteen.  ;-)

Sam
Actually, I don't think any number was skipped, at least in the original coding which has since been tweaked. For example, Alaska is 02 and Arizona is 04; American Samoa was originally 03. Similarly, Georgia 13, Hawaii 15; Guam was originally 14. Either that, or maybe they were holding a spot open for Great Britain. :)

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]