Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Bivariate kernel density with stata

From   "stata_user stata_user" <>
Subject   st: Bivariate kernel density with stata
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 14:57:38 +0100

Dear all,
I would like to construct a bivariate kernel density estimate of two continuous variables using stat, how I can do it and how to get the contours of the density in stata?
Can you please point me to a useful document explaining how to interpret results from the bivariate density.
Many thanks in advance

* For searches and help try: