Re: st: types of standard error

From   Dick Campbell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: types of standard error
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 08:54:05 -0500

Can you be more specific? Do you mean standard errors
adjusted for clustering or what? I don't think there are many
new features in Stata 9 that allow different standard error
estimates. In any case, can you show a brief example of what
you mean?