st: Review window font Stata8x12

From   Dirk Enzmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Review window font Stata8x12
Date   Mon, 22 May 2006 23:06:51 +0200

Using Stata 9 I *really* miss the review window font Stata 8x12 (or similar) previoulsy available in Stata 8.

I tried Courier, Couriew New, Lucida Console, Fixedsys, and Thinfix, but these fonts are either to big, to thin, or numbers are bad to read.

Is there any way to use the previous "Stata" fonts without starting Stata 8 first (this trick helps but is rather clumsy).

Dirk

Dr. Dirk Enzmann
Institute of Criminal Sciences
Dept. of Criminology