Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Linear Trend Tests of ORs

From   Suzy <>
Subject   Re: st: Linear Trend Tests of ORs
Date   Mon, 22 May 2006 08:24:22 -0400

Perhaps Szklo and Nieto's book can help: Epidemiology. Beyond the
Basics, discusses test for trend (dose reponse) in Appendix B (pp 459-462).

Formula is from Mantel:

Mantel N. Chi square tests with one degree of freedom: etensions of the
Manetel-Haenszel procedure. J Am Stat Assoc. 1963;58: 690-700.

Hope this helps.