Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Breslow-Day test - meta-analysis

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Breslow-Day test - meta-analysis
Date   Wed, 17 May 2006 07:08:47 +0100 (BST)

--- 27026 <> wrote:
> I have a problem when performing my meta-analysis:
> Instead of Q-Statistic, I would like to use the option "BRESLOW' to
> perform the Breslow-Day test for homogeneity of the odds ratio.
> However, my "METAN" command is not working.

In my version of -metan- there is no breslow option, so the breslow
option not working would make sense. The version I got is pretty old so
it is possible that there is a version roaming around in an other
archive that -adoupdate- did not pick up. Which version of -metan- are
you using?

I typed -which metan- and got:
*! version 1.0 5May98  STB-44 sbe24

Maarten L. Buis