st: suest and instrumental variables estimation

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: suest and instrumental variables estimation
Date   Tue, 16 May 2006 18:10:55 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to test for mediation in models that involve endogenous
variables. Normally, I would test mediation by comparing cofficients across
two models (one without and one with mediator) using suest. However, suest
does not seem to work with IVREG or QVF (I have both continuous and count
outcomes in stage 2). Is there another way to test coefficients across IV
models?

Thanks,
Henry