st: RE: Reading Statalist efficiently

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Reading Statalist efficiently
Date   Thu, 4 May 2006 17:38:49 +0100

This strikes me as a good idea -- so long as someone
can suggest such a page. I don't warm to the
idea of producing and maintaining a collage,
however, for more or less the reasons previously
emphasised.

Thomas Speidel