Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Stata graphs to Latex with Graph2tex command

From   Suzy <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: Stata graphs to Latex with Graph2tex command
Date   Wed, 03 May 2006 16:28:35 -0400

I know there was some discussion recently re: LaTeX, but my question is not regarding Beamer. I am using LaTeX with no problem, having converted word files, math equations, figures, etc.. I am now trying to convert and insert a simple Stata graph using the graph2tex command. This is my Stata code below. I copied and pasted the tex code output provided by Stata into my text editor (teXnicCenter). The graph was not there. I tried adding the .eps to Stata1 to see if that would work, but it did not. Any insight as to why I am not able to successfully convert/preview the graph in LaTeX would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

scatter Yvar Xvar, sort

. graph2tex, epsfile(Stata1)
% exported graph to Stata1.eps

* For searches and help try: