Re: st: standardized beta coef

Subject   Re: st: standardized beta coef
Date   Wed, 03 May 2006 15:16:42 -0500

At 02:09 PM 5/3/2006, Alexander Nervedi wrote:
Hi

I am trying to get standardized beta coefficients. When requesting beta estimates the beta for the constant goes missing, even though the unstandardized regression constant (the intercept) is being estimated by reg.

I was wondering what may lead to a missing standardized beta for the intercept when the regression is calcualtingthe un-standaridized beta. Any thoughts would be useful

thanks

Alex.
The standardized beta for the intercept is zero. It isn't really "missing," it is just that it is always zero so it isn't reported.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]