Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: standardized beta coef

From   "Alexander Nervedi" <>
Subject   st: standardized beta coef
Date   Wed, 03 May 2006 19:09:32 +0000

I am trying to get standardized beta coefficients. When requesting beta estimates the beta for the constant goes missing, even though the unstandardized regression constant (the intercept) is being estimated by reg.

I was wondering what may lead to a missing standardized beta for the intercept when the regression is calcualtingthe un-standaridized beta. Any thoughts would be useful

* For searches and help try: