Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: model diagnostics after tobit

From   Ronnie Babigumira <>
Subject   st: model diagnostics after tobit
Date   Wed, 03 May 2006 17:01:33 +0200

Dear all
I am estimating a tobit and I wonder if there are any routines for model diagnosis in the spirit of the examples given in the thread "Outlier Analysis with Logit Models". Specifically I would be interested to see if any observations are problematic (leverage, outliers, influence etc) because some of the coefficients look rather strange.

* For searches and help try: