Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: "no observations"

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: "no observations"
Date   Tue, 02 May 2006 08:53:51 -0500

At 07:17 AM 5/2/2006, Scott Cunningham wrote:

Okay, that wasn't it.  You were right to point out that I had
included age in the varlist, which was not in the regression, but
notice the following output.  It doesn't seem to matter at all.
What's going on here?

xi:xtpoisson rp srfm age2 hgc hhd1 i.year i.census i.year*i.census,
fe i(id)
> vce(boot)
I had a feeling it wasn't going to be as easy as my last message suggested! What happens if you simplify the model and drop all the interaction terms? I'm betting a global test of them would show they are insignificant anyway.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu