Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Predict in a system of equations setting

From   Marco Rocha <>
Subject   st: Predict in a system of equations setting
Date   Mon, 1 May 2006 11:55:46 -0300 (ART)

I estimated a system of equations using "reg3, ireg
sure". Now I want to construct the predicted value of
each equation.

However, I am going to fix some variables at its mean
value, so I'd like to "predict" a piece of the
equation (then I will sum the variables fixed at its
mean value).

I thought I'd use the "offset()/nonoffset()" commands,
but I'm not sure they will work properly nor I know
how to implement it in a multiple equations

Can you help me?

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espašo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.