st: RE: Nonlinear IV estimation in STATA

Subject   st: RE: Nonlinear IV estimation in STATA
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:55:48 +0100

Elaine,

I'm not sure I understand.  It sounds like your model is nonlinear in
variables but linear in parameters.  If so, then you don't need
nonlinear IV.  Standard linear IV will work just fine, so long as you
have instruments for your price-sq term.  But perhaps my description of
the model is incorrect.

--Mark