From   "Hendro Hendratno" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Fw: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:29:56 +0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendro Hendratno" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results

I have a small ado file to convert estimate means, standard error and number
of observation into table format. Basically, this ado used the svymean
command to calculate means, se and # obs. Also, you can open the result of
table in the excel using outfile option.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Cox" <>