Statalist The Stata Listserver

[no subject]

From   Marco Rocha <>
Date   Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:39:00 -0300 (ART)

1) I would like to assure myself that the command
"reg3 (equations), ireg sure" is performing the
operations that result in the correct estimation of a
system of linear equations (cost function and share
equation). Actually, I am doing that because it is
panel data.

2) After estimation I'd like to construct predicted
values of the cost equation. However, as I am going to
fix some variables at its mean value, I'd rather
exclude those variables from the predicted value (and
then add the new ones later. I thought I'd use
"offset() and nooffset" commands but I couldn't in a
multiple-equation setting.

Can anyone help with that?

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espašo, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.