Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: RE: To:

Subject   RE: st: RE: To:
Date   Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:29:11 -0400

Is there any way you can email me the files? I know they would be large but
we would love to have the full document. Lieu

             "Maarten Buis"
             Sent by:                  <>
             owner-statalist@h                                          cc
             du                                                    Subject
                                       RE: st: RE: To:
             04/27/2006 11:25
             Please respond to

It does work for me, so it seems something is going on with
your internet connection / firewall

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

----- wrote:
It said page not found at statajournal.

-----Maarten wrote:
Does it work if you type - net from and then -net install