Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: duplicating observations

From   "louis boakye-yiadom" <>
Subject   Re: st: duplicating observations
Date   Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:51:35 +0000

Thanks, Clint and Richard. The -expand- command is useful, but it appears it doesn't permit the generation of different numbers of copies for different observations. I'm using version 8.2. Thanks.

try the -expand- command.
type -help expand- for more information...