From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: saving matrix
Date   Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:19:33 +0100

You don't make it clear whether you mean
in Mata or in Stata's older matrix language.

If the latter, and if you mean, save a matrix
to variables, the answer is through -svmat-.
This and other queries can be answered by
starting with -help matrix-. Sure, you may
need to rummage around a bit, but persevere.

As others have stressed in concurrent threads,
Statalist is really not meant for answers
easily obtained through on-line help.

Vivian Sibbaluca