From   "Alex Ogan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: uppercase and lowercase strings
Date   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:15:07 -0400

help strfun

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of MA V
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: st: uppercase and lowercase strings

Hi statalist users,
Is there a way of converting uppercase to lowercase strings? I have a
variable in which all the entries are  uppercase, but I would like to
them in lowercase.

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.

Arrowstreet Capital, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.