Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: estout

From   Scott Cunningham <>
Subject   st: estout
Date   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:33:38 -0400

I'm working with -estout- for the first time. It seems like an unbelievable module, and I am literally kicking myself that for the last eight months I have been using -outreg- which is so tedious. I have a lot of state, year and state-year fixed effects that I don't want reported in the table. Is there a way to tell -estout- on the front end to only grab certain variables and their accompanying stats/ coefficients?

* For searches and help try: