Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Standardized Devaince residuals in GEE

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Standardized Devaince residuals in GEE
Date   Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:25:25 +0100

I don't know what you mean by "not working".

What _is_ available after -xtgee- is documented at

help xtgee postestimation

and it does not include deviance residuals.