Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: stset with multiple spells

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: stset with multiple spells
Date   Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:13:18 +0100

Juan Manuel,

I rarely work with duration data, so this is possibly a silly question,
but -help stset- has a heading near the top that reads

"Multiple-record-per-subject survival data"

and later in the help file, explains how to handle it.

How is this different from what you want to do?