Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Standardized Devaince residuals in GEE

Subject   st: Standardized Devaince residuals in GEE
Date   Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:59:35 +0100

I sent an email to this group but didnt get any reply. I would highly appreciate
if if any one can help me in this regards.

I am trying to get the standardized deviance residuals after xtgee command. I
have used predict y, standardized deviance after glm it worked but with GEE its
not working.

Can any one guide me how to get standardized residuals in GEE.