Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: STATA is blocked when closing the data editor window

From   José Maria <jmpsouza@usp.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: STATA is blocked when closing the data editor window
Date   Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:43:46 -0300

Subject: st: STATA is blocked when closing the data editor window
I installed stata 9.1 and it works fine except for the fact that when I (try to) close the data editor window, the screen starts to tremble and I have to quit stata. There are no problems with other windows. Has this something to do with settings?
Marcel Spijkerman
Hello:
I got the same problem. It seems that it was related with Windows98.
The version 9.2 fixed it.
José Maria

José Maria Pacheco de Souza
Professor Titular, Departamento de Epidemiologia
Faculdade de Saúde Pública/ Universidade de São Paulo
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715- cep 01246-904
São Paulo- Brasil
fone (11)3066-7724; fax (11)3082-2920
jmpsouza@usp.br