From   Fred Wolfe <fwolfe@arthritis-research.org>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: bys
Date   Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:07:26 -0500

I am interested in displaying a title for an analysis program that is byable.

However, when I write the Stata code for the title it is executed once for every by group. Is there a way within such a program to execute the display code only once? Would using _byindex() == 1 work to do that?

Thanks,

Fred

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125 Fax (316) 263-0761
fwolfe@arthritis-research.org

*