Re: st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values

From   Phuong Lan Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ordered Probit Regression with censored values
Date   Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:11:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Maarten,

thank you very much for your email. I did use this method for my study on social stratification. It is very helpful way to deal with right censoring values. However, I plan to use sample of kids aged 15-18 years old. that means, they have not completed their high school. I found out that I may be able to use ordered probit regression if the dependent variable can be controlled for censored values. Do you have any hint on this?I only found help in creating censored values for tobit model online.

Thanks.
phuong