Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: reshape wide command without specifying all variables?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: reshape wide command without specifying all variables?
Date   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:05:41 +0100

The short answer is absolutely not. Stata cannot divine
your desired -reshape- without information on what variables
you want to be reshaped.

Please check out the manual entry in detail, then

FAQ     . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Problems with reshape
        12/03   I am having problems with the reshape command. Can
                you give further guidance?

and then (if your problem remains insoluble) report back with
more detail on the structure of your variable names.

Amber Katz