Re: st: pkcross - labeling error

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pkcross - labeling error
Date   Fri, 14 Apr 2006 04:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

After many frustrating hours, I notice that if the
data is organized in "Period" order then you get the
correct labeling of estimates, whereas if the data is
in "treatment" order then the labels appear backwards.
I could not find this info either in the manual or
help file. Users of this command need to be cautious
of this, because they could easily mistake the
treatment for the period effect and vicevesa.

Ricardo.

--- Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I using -pkcross- to analyze a AB/BA crossover
> study.
> It appears that the output incorrectly labels the
> Treatment effect as Period effect and viceversa.
>

> Could any verify this?
>
> Regards,
> Ricardo.
>

> Ricardo Ovaldia, MS