RE: st: RE: RE: RE: More on F test and the translog

From   "Gauri Khanna" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: More on F test and the translog
Date   Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:27:12 +0000

Dear Maarten and Nick,

Thank you again for your replies. Yes, I think I will drop it because there is no conjecture involved and it does hold by definition. It's just strange to see it in the test..

Also, ball games and homogeneity now go together!!

Regards,

Gauri

Doesn't that equality hold by definition? In that case there is no need to test
it.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081