Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: formatting and exporting ttest results
Date   Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:50:05 +0100

The short answer is: Evidently not.

However, as a t-test comparing two group means
is really a regression in disguise, you
should be able to use your favourite post-regression
program for this purpose.

Ina Ganguli