Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: different order of variable values in tab command

From   José Maria <jmpsouza@usp.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: different order of variable values in tab command
Date   Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:51:24 -0300

Dear Statapeople:
I think this question was some time ago presented and answered, but I can not get the thread.
Is there any option (not yet in the manual) to present de values of a variable in a different way of the default, which orders de values from smaller to larger (0 1 2 ...)?
I would like to present the results in the order 1 0.
Thanks.
José Maria
José Maria Pacheco de Souza
Professor Titular, Departamento de Epidemiologia
Faculdade de Saúde Pública/ Universidade de São Paulo
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715- cep 01246-904
São Paulo- Brasil
fone (11)3066-7724; fax (11)3082-2920
jmpsouza@usp.br