Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: formatting and exporting ttest results

From   "Ina Ganguli" <>
Subject   st: formatting and exporting ttest results
Date   Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:38:02 -0400

Dear Statalist,

I was wondering whether there is a command (like -outreg-) I can use
to format and export multiple -ttest- results to a .txt file for
easier conversion to tables?

I would like to have results in the following format:

                    Group1     Group2     Difference
variable1       mean       mean        mean*
                      (se)          (se)          (se)
variable2       mean       mean        mean*
                      (se)          (se)          (se)

I've seen references to commands that may perhaps be what I need
(-tabexport-, -parmby-?), but I wanted to check whether there is a
program/command out there that would work well for this.  I would
greatly appreciate any advice!

Thank you!