Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: gllam and competing risk models with time varyingcovariates

From   "Patrick McElduff" <Patrick.McElduff@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: gllam and competing risk models with time varyingcovariates
Date   Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:24:34 +1000

Hello,

Could you please forward any examples you receive to me please.

Thanks

Patrick McElduff
Senior Statistician
Hunter New England Population Health
Hunter New England Area Health Service
Locked Bag 10, Wallsend NSW 2287
Booth Building, Longworth Avenue, Wallsend NSW 2287
Phone:  +61 2 492 46373 or Fax:  +61 2 492 46209
Email:  Patrick.McElduff@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au

Administrative Assistant - Kate Collins: +61 2 49246022
Email:  Kate.Collins@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au

Incoming E-mail may be viewed by my secretary. If content is of sensitive nature, please indicate so in subject as 'Private & Confidential'
>>> hwright16@hotmail.com 04/08/06 8:15 AM >>>
Hello,

I am looking for Stata examples of gllamm code to estimate a pair of hazard
models with time varying covariates as correlated competing risks.

If you have any such examples, I would greatly appreciate a copy.

Thank you.