Re: st: Bootstrap with strata and sample sizes less than N

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap with strata and sample sizes less than N
Date   Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:38:07 -0400

Looks like doing your own sampling routine is easier than it might
have been yesterday:
. ssc install gsample
. gen nfrstr=10 if stratum==1
. replace nfrstr=20 if stratum==2