Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: variable window

From   Scott Talkington <>
Subject   st: variable window
Date   Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:35:34 -0400

This may seem like a simple thing but the display in the variable window in Stata 7 is kind of a peeve. I'm used to a variable display width of 8 characters and it defaults to 20-something, which makes the var labels hard to read. Haven't used the package in awhile and I've just forgotten the command to shrink the display back to 8. Anyone recall it?
* For searches and help try: