From   "Christer Thrane" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: adjust after heckman
Date   Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:21:36 +0200

Normally I use adjust (after -regress-) to predict the mean earnings for variuos combinations of my indeps.
When doing this for -heckman- I suspect that adjust produces the prediction for the "latent" mean earnings
(ie regardless of if a person actually is employed or not). However, I want to get the mean earnings for the
variuos combinations of my indeps, condtitional on being employed (ie being observed).

How do I do this?

Best regards,

Christer Thrane

* For searches and help try: