RE: st: RE: povdeco - unable to retrieve disaggregated results

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: povdeco - unable to retrieve disaggregated results
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:39:44 +0100

But not macros with the names you used.

ESamman

> Thanks very much for your reply.
> yes that is the error ("if not found").
> But I thought povdeco defines the global macros for
> its output?

David Harrison

> > I don't have -povdeco- installed, so I am just
> > guessing here, but are
> > you certain that the global macros $FGT0 etc exist?
> > If $FGT0 is empty,
> > then the first -replace- command will give the error
> > "if not found
> > r(111)" as it would interpret the -if- as a variable
> > name rather than an
> > if clause. Is this the error you got?

ESamman