st: RE: do file size limit?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: do file size limit?
Date   Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:35:48 +0100

I don't know why you have this problem but
speculation will not help, only tech-support.
It could be a side-effect of other software
on your system or your total use of memory.

The do-file editor limit is not on lines, but
on bytes.

Practical solutions to file length problems are
to split the do file or to use another editor.
As concurrent threads indicate, there are many
excellent ones to choose from.

Jian Zhang