Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Displaying full variable names using "summarize"

From   "Yvonne Capstick" <>
Subject   st: Displaying full variable names using "summarize"
Date   Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:12:28 -0400

If I have long variable names, the names are truncated when I use the "summarize" command. Does anyone know how to change the settings so that I can see the names in full?

* For searches and help try: