st: STATA syntax colouring in TextWrangler

From   Steffen Hokland <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: STATA syntax colouring in TextWrangler
Date   Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:14:40 +0100

I've started to do STATA programming, and have decided to use my 'normal' text editor - TextWrangler (Apple Mac OS-X). I've been able to track down a syntax colouring module for TextWrangler (by Ben Hulley), but all links refering to it (e.g. homepage.mac.com/ benhulley) seem to be dead. Can anyone direct me to a module for syntax colouring in TextWrangler (or another texteditor for that matter)?

Steffen
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/