st: Queries about dfl

From   Hip�lito Sim�n <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Queries about dfl
Date   Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:38:41 +0100

Dear Statalist users:
I would really appreciate any help with a couple of issues concerning the new dfl ssc package carried out by Pedro de Azevedo.
First, I would like to run the package with more than 140 explanatory variables. Yet, the logit/probit that estimates the propensity score just considers the first 30. Is there any way of increasing the number of variables?
Second, I would like to estimate some characteristics (mean, deciles or even inequality measures) of the counterfactual estimated density. Is it possible with the dfl package?
Thanks in advance.
Hipolito Simon
University of Alicante

*