Re: st: SUR and random coefficients?

From   dave fournier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SUR and random coefficients?
Date   Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:31:45 -0800

If you don't have a solution to this with STATA you can do it
with AD Model builder's random effects module. In fact you can (almost) as easily do nonlinear SUR's with re's.

Dave