st: pie charts

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: pie charts
Date   Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:16:15 +0100

Dear statalisters,

To represent on a same graph both the total imports evolution of a country and the evolution in the distribution between its ten main partners over ten years, I want to represent a pie charts per year over ten years.

If I do it year by year (with as many files as there are years), I run this command:
graph pie imports, over(partenaires)  plabel(_all name, size(*1.5) color(white))   legend(off) etc...

To have all the years at once to have the same scale(hence ten pies for 10 years) , I run the following :

graph pie imports, over(partenaires)  plabel(_all name, size(*1.5) color(white))   legend(off) by(year)

But then I have the following message error that appear :

(note:  areastyle p16pie not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  areastyle p17pie not found in scheme, default attributes used)
(note:  areastyle p18pie not found in scheme, default attributes used)
and so on to
(note: areastyle p229pie not found in scheme, default attributes used)

Would anybody have any idea?

Best Regards
Christopher Grigoriou