st: RE: Help with graph bar

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Help with graph bar
Date   Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:30:33 -0000

I don't find this very clear.

It sounds as though you want the mean percents and
should specify that.

If your variables are already percents, don't use
the -percent- option.

The FAQ (very recently revised) at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/percentvars.html

may also help.

By the way, it helps to see the _exact_ code
you are using. What you give is not legal code,
as it includes illegal variable names and an
illegal command name,
so it makes one wonder how much else you are
changing in your report.

Mosca, Ilaria